Keep an eye on your home or business with 24/7 monitoring systems.
Most people who choose an alarm system do so to gain peace of mind from knowing their home or business are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Powered Protection knows that peace of mind is worth a lot to you, and we’re here to help. Our state-of-the-art alarm monitoring systems let you to relax, knowing that your home or business is safe from intruders and burglars. Call (716) 822-7000 or send us an email: email@example.com.
How does our monitoring system work? With an alarm monitoring system, you’ll get 24-hour protection and service. When a signal is transmitted to our monitoring station from your alarm system, we immediately go into action:
- Our highly trained agents start their process by contacting you per your specifications. You’ll be asked for your password, and the alarm will be cleared from our system if it was accidentally set off.
- If you didn’t accidentally set off your alarm, you give us the wrong password, or we can’t reach you, we will immediately request the local authorities rush to your home or business. We’ll continue contacting people on your designated emergency list until someone is reached.
- You remain protected, even if your alarm was set off by accident—And if there’s a true emergency, the proper authorities are on the way to your home or business to deal with the situation.
Powered Protection offers two types of monitoring systems:
- Monitoring over a telephone line: A digital dialer is built into all of our systems. When an alarm signal is transmitted, anyone on the phone will be disconnected in order to open the line for us to contact you, and deal with the alarm.
- Monitoring over a cellular service provider: In many cases, a cellular communicator can be built into your monitoring system—transmitting any alarm signal by broadband or IP (Internet Protocol) to our cellular service provider.
The choice is clear. Powered Protection will walk you through our various systems to help you choose the best one for your needs.
Call (716) 822-7000 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.