Do you worry about your elderly loved ones living alone?
Keep your elderly and disabled loved ones safe with our emergency alert systems.
Our population is aging, and with that comes new challenges, like elderly loved ones living independently and with disabilities. Powered Protection cares just as much as you do about keeping your elderly loved ones safe while preserving their independence. That’s why we provide emergency alert systems that allow your loved ones to call for immediate assistance. Interested in learning more? Call (716) 822-7000 or send us an email: email@example.com.
When you choose to take advantage of our emergency alert systems, you’re able to leverage:
- Enhanced sensitivity: The system can reach up to 1,000 ft. in range for greater coverage and safety.
- Add-on modules for expansion: If your home doesn’t have a landline telephone, or you require two-way voice coverage, we offer these options as add-ons.
- Enhanced passive alerts: This allows your loved one to summon help, even if they can’t push a button—with an improved activity monitor, and high/low temperature alerts.
- More flexible supervisory options: This alerts the provider to any system trouble. You can select short or long intervals for personal transmitters.
- A USB port for local programming and flexible English/Spanish language options to suit all of your needs.
The clear choice to protect your loved ones is our emergency alert systems.
Call (716) 822-7000 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.